Thursday, January 10, 2013

This




I love this song! I love the message that he has to share with all of us, whether we are holding that baby, going through a break up, graduating college, whatever your story may be.....you have been brought to where you are by all the ups and the downs in life. So.... if you are at a happy place in life, be grateful for all the struggles and things that didn't go the way you wanted that brought you to where you are and if you are not there yet, be patient and know that it will all lead you to where you are meant to be!

I dont really know how I got here
But I'm sure glad that I did
And its crazy to think that one little thing

Could've changed all of it. 

Isn't it crazy to think that one little thing really could have changed where you are today. Every decision and everything that has or hasn't happened to you, has brought you to exactly where you are right now!

Maybe it didn't turn out like i planned.
Maybe that's why I'm such, such a lucky man

We should all consider ourselves lucky for life not going how WE have planned. Like I have said before, the Lord see's the end, we don't. We must trust that when things don't go the way we planned them, they are going exactly the way the Lord planned them to. :-) You will be grateful for it in the end!


I am so grateful for everything that has lead me to where I am. Despite the heartaches and the tears, I know that the Lord knows where I am meant to be and who I am meant to become! I am so grateful for this life and everything that has "lead me here to THIS!" :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment